News and Announcements
NEISD Tennis Center will be open June 1st to June 3rd from 9 am to 1 pm to the general public. Must be 18 and older. Below are the policies under which our facility will operate.
• All patrons must pre-screen for Covid-19 symptoms before entering facilities.
• All patrons must either wash or sanitize their hands upon arriving and leaving the Tennis Center. Patrons must bring own sanitizer.
• There will be a one way only entrance and exit. When facing building from parking lot, entrance will be located to the left and exit to the right.
• Lobby will remain closed. Clerk will meet patrons outside lobby to take payment, screen and direct to court assignment.
• Please try to bring exact change to limit money exchange.
• Players will be required to bring own water and ice. Water fountains and ice maker will not be available for use.
• Keep 6 feet apart from other players off and on the court. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or high five).
• No more than 4 players per court.
• Only 1 reservation per person no more than 3 days in advance. No organized league play or rental (Ex: tournaments, USTA League)
• No ball machine rental
• No spectators allowed in the facility, only active players permitted. Bleachers are closed
• Restroom located in the south of the building will be open.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share equipment.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Arrive as close as possible to the start of your reservation.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, net, etc. if you can.
• Players will need to supply their own racquets. We will NOT be offering loaner at this time.
• Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
• If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
• Please throw your trash away properly so we do not have to touch it.
TEA Summer Instruction, Activities and School Visits: Guidance for reopening is attached as a PDF for additional information
We are planning to extend our hours and program the following week. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/leave a message at (210) 491-6108.
The document covid19-summer_program_operational_considerations.pdf was attached to this post.
Spring Break is just around the corner! March 9 to March 14.
The NEISD Tennis Center will be open to the public weekdays from 9am to 2pm during spring break !
NO After-school Junior Program or adult league that week.
Middle School tennis season ended successfully last night with the District tournament.
Girls 7th Grade 1st Place: Tejeda
Boys 7th Grade 1st Place: Tejeda
Girls 8th Grade 1st Place: Bush, Lopez, Tejeda
Boys 8th Grade 1st Place: Lopez, Tejeda
Girls 7th Grade 1st Place: Nimitz
Boys 7th Grade 1st Place: Eisenhower
Girls 8th Grade 1st Place: Garner
Boys 8th Grade 1st Place: Eisenhower
Congratulations to all the Middle School tennis players on a great season!!
NEISD is hosting its annual SPRING INVITATIONAL tournament this Friday January 31st and Saturday February 1st.
To access Tournament Draws, click on the High School tab
The document 2020_NEISD_Tourney_Info.pdf was attached to this post.