News and Announcements
2021 NEISD/NISD Invitational happening February 5 & 6
Tournament info and link to draws available in the High School Tab.
Tennis Facility Guidelines attached
The document 2021_Tournament_Facility_Guidelines.docx was attached to this post.
NEISD Tennis Center will be open Monday to Wednesday from 8 am to 1 pm between December 20th and January 3rd
AFTER-SCHOOL JUNIOR CLINICS
SPRING SESSION starts JANUARY 11
Whether you are new to the game or a tournament level player, Blossom Tennis Junior program is full of opportunities. Click on the the Junior program tab located at the top of our website and choose the class that fits you. If you need assistance, call us at (210) 491-6108 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the attached Spring Junior Tennis Clinics Operational Guidelines
NEISD Tennis Center is excited to welcome back KIDS & JUNIORS of all ages on campus starting September 8th!!
NEW Hours :
- Monday through Thursday – 8 am to 9.30 pm
- Friday : 8 am to 1 pm
OPEN to ALL AGES
Private and semi-private lessons available. Max of 4 per coach.
Click this link to view our certified PRO contact info: http://www.blossomtennis.com/organizations/4032/pages/142776
Email us at email@example.com or call/leave a message at (210) 491-6108 if you need help finding a tennis pro.
Below are the policies under which our facility will operate.
• All patrons must pre-screen for Covid-19 symptoms before entering facilities.
• All patrons and employees must wear face covering inside facility grounds. Players may remove mask during play on court only.
• All patrons must either wash or sanitize their hands upon arriving and leaving the Tennis Center. Patrons must bring own sanitizer.
• There will be a one way only entrance and exit.
• Lobby will remain closed. Clerk will meet patrons outside lobby to take payment, screen and direct to court assignment.
• Please try to bring exact change to limit money exchange.
• Players will be required to bring own water and ice. Water fountains and ice maker will not be available for use.
• Keep 6 feet apart from other players off and on the court. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or high five).
• No more than 4 players per court.
• We encourage patrons to make reservations.
• Only 1 reservation per person no more than 3 days in advance.
• No spectators allowed in the facility, only active players permitted. Bleachers are closed.
• Restroom located in the south of the building will be open.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES for Tennis lessons.
• Students must use COVID self screening tools upon arrival.
• Max of 4 students per coach.
• Students must pay for their lesson at the front desk upon arrival.
• Exact cash, credit cards or checks accepted.
• No spectators during lessons.
• Teaching pro will meet students outside tennis courts and escort them to the exit at the end.
• Social distancing will be implemented during tennis lesson.
• Each tennis pro will have their own teaching cart.
• Tennis balls and teaching equipment will be sanitized after each tennis lesson.
• Bench, and gates will be sanitize as needed after each tennis lesson.
• Teaching pro will be wearing mask in on the same side of court as student.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share equipment.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Arrive as close as possible to the start of your reservation.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, net, etc. if you can.
• Players will need to supply their own racquet. We will NOT be offering loaner at this time.
• Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
• If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
• Please throw your trash away properly so we do not have to touch it.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/leave a message at (210) 491-6108.
Based on the directive issued yesterday evening (July 17, 2020) by the San Antonio Metropolitan Health Department, ALL school district activities have been canceled. Therefore, the NEISD Tennis Center will be closed until further notice.
We apologize for any inconvenience,
Email us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns,