NEISD Tennis Center extending programs and hours September 8!!!
NEISD Tennis Center is excited to welcome back KIDS & JUNIORS of all ages on campus starting September 8th!!
NEW Hours :
- Monday through Thursday – 8 am to 9.30 pm
- Friday : 8 am to 1 pm
OPEN to ALL AGES
Private and semi-private lessons available. Max of 4 per coach.
Click this link to view our certified PRO contact info: http://www.blossomtennis.com/organizations/4032/pages/142776
Email us at email@example.com or call/leave a message at (210) 491-6108 if you need help finding a tennis pro.
Below are the policies under which our facility will operate.
• All patrons must pre-screen for Covid-19 symptoms before entering facilities.
• All patrons and employees must wear face covering inside facility grounds. Players may remove mask during play on court only.
• All patrons must either wash or sanitize their hands upon arriving and leaving the Tennis Center. Patrons must bring own sanitizer.
• There will be a one way only entrance and exit.
• Lobby will remain closed. Clerk will meet patrons outside lobby to take payment, screen and direct to court assignment.
• Please try to bring exact change to limit money exchange.
• Players will be required to bring own water and ice. Water fountains and ice maker will not be available for use.
• Keep 6 feet apart from other players off and on the court. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or high five).
• No more than 4 players per court.
• We encourage patrons to make reservations.
• Only 1 reservation per person no more than 3 days in advance.
• No spectators allowed in the facility, only active players permitted. Bleachers are closed.
• Restroom located in the south of the building will be open.
ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES for Tennis lessons.
• Students must use COVID self screening tools upon arrival.
• Max of 4 students per coach.
• Students must pay for their lesson at the front desk upon arrival.
• Exact cash, credit cards or checks accepted.
• No spectators during lessons.
• Teaching pro will meet students outside tennis courts and escort them to the exit at the end.
• Social distancing will be implemented during tennis lesson.
• Each tennis pro will have their own teaching cart.
• Tennis balls and teaching equipment will be sanitized after each tennis lesson.
• Bench, and gates will be sanitize as needed after each tennis lesson.
• Teaching pro will be wearing mask in on the same side of court as student.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share equipment.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Arrive as close as possible to the start of your reservation.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, net, etc. if you can.
• Players will need to supply their own racquet. We will NOT be offering loaner at this time.
• Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
• If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
• Please throw your trash away properly so we do not have to touch it.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/leave a message at (210) 491-6108.