NEISD Tennis Center Re-opening - June 1st - Limited hours - Must be 18 and older
NEISD Tennis Center will be open June 1st to June 3rd from 9 am to 1 pm to the general public. Must be 18 and older. Below are the policies under which our facility will operate.
• All patrons must pre-screen for Covid-19 symptoms before entering facilities.
• All patrons must either wash or sanitize their hands upon arriving and leaving the Tennis Center. Patrons must bring own sanitizer.
• There will be a one way only entrance and exit. When facing building from parking lot, entrance will be located to the left and exit to the right.
• Lobby will remain closed. Clerk will meet patrons outside lobby to take payment, screen and direct to court assignment.
• Please try to bring exact change to limit money exchange.
• Players will be required to bring own water and ice. Water fountains and ice maker will not be available for use.
• Keep 6 feet apart from other players off and on the court. Do not make physical contact with them (such as shaking hands or high five).
• No more than 4 players per court.
• Only 1 reservation per person no more than 3 days in advance. No organized league play or rental (Ex: tournaments, USTA League)
• No ball machine rental
• No spectators allowed in the facility, only active players permitted. Bleachers are closed
• Restroom located in the south of the building will be open.
• Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles. Do not share equipment.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Arrive as close as possible to the start of your reservation.
• Avoid touching court gates, fences, benches, net, etc. if you can.
• Players will need to supply their own racquets. We will NOT be offering loaner at this time.
• Remain apart from other players when taking a break.
• If a ball from another court comes to you, send it back with a kick or with your racquet.
• Please throw your trash away properly so we do not have to touch it.
TEA Summer Instruction, Activities and School Visits: Guidance for reopening is attached as a PDF for additional information
We are planning to extend our hours and program the following week. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/leave a message at (210) 491-6108.
The document covid19-summer_program_operational_considerations.pdf was attached to this post.